“Bankart Payment Gateway” is a platform that enables merchants to integrate remote payments acceptance in their online or mobile store. The platform enables safe (compliant with PCI DSS, EMV 3DS, PSD2 RTS SCA) and user-friendly payment acceptance for online merchants with different payment instruments. By using modern technology, the platform offers a good user experience and a simple integration.
Supports payments with different payment instruments:
- Card payment form can be integrated directly into the merchant’s checkout flow and styled to match the merchant’s website
- SDK for mobile applications on the iOS and Android
- Plug-ins for WooCommerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart and Magento platforms
- Secure storing of card data for future purchases
- By securely storing card data on the gateway, the merchant can (with customer’s consent) trigger recurring transactions for various scenarios such as top-ups or subscriptions
Supports the acceptance of payments for many banks in the region:
- Delavska hranilnica
- Deželna Banka Slovenije
- Hranilnica Lon
- Nova KBM
- NLB Ljubljana
- NLB Skopje
- NLB Podgorica
- NLB Sarajevo
- NLB Banja Luka
- NLB Prishtina
- Primorska hranilnica Vipava
Is compliant with all the relevant security standards:
- Compliance with PSD2 RTS SCA
- Compliance with the PCI
- Support for and EMV 3D Secure authentication standards
Examples of use
In the checkout step, the possibility of payments with Mastercard, Visa, Diners and Flik payment instruments is integrated at a single point.
In many mobile applications, payments are not particularly user-friendly (entering card data, 3D Secure authentication etc.). With Flik, i.e. the use of “card on file”, the user experience can be significantly improved and the so-called “one-click shopping” can be introduced.
Payment with the loyalty card
Many merchants manage their loyalty programmes which are most often completely separated from the payment process, which makes the user experience less than optimal. Using our merchant platform, the payment can be integrated into the loyalty programme.
In most cases, topping up the existing wallets on the market is not very user-friendly because the user has to enter either UPN or card data (PAN, validity, CVC2, 3D Secure). Our platform allows for automatic topping so that if necessary, the wallet itself can initiate the request for payment
Appearance of Bankart Payment Gateway
How can I start using Bankart Payment Gateway
The merchant will have to sign a service agreement with one of the acquiring banks. Please note that fees are determined by the bank, Bankart’s role is that of a technical provider. After the merchant signs up with one of Bankart’s client banks, the merchant will receive the login data and integration instructions.
Documentation and instructions
- NLB Ljubljana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nova KBM (email@example.com)
- Erste Card (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SKB (email@example.com)