Are you excited about new technologies and you enjoy following modern trends? Are you interested in the field of payment instruments from the user, technical and security point of view as well as the technological implementation in the background? Do you see yourself among developers and end users in the long run? Do you want to develop new technological solutions and services in the field?
If you want to combine such dynamic work in a fast-growing industry with employment in a stable work environment, the company Bankart d.o.o., invites you to join as a colleague (m/f) who will be faced with the following challenges and whose work will include:
- actively keeping up with the global trends and technological innovations,
- transferring knowledge in the field of technological development and trends,
- searching, analysing and cooperating in the selection, development, testing and introduction of new technologies,
- taking part in the development of new business opportunities for existing and potential customers, as well as analysing customer requests in terms of the possibility of supplementing existing solutions,
- harmonising content specifications within the Company and with customers,
- conducting tests, introducing solutions to production, and business administration of applications,
- participating in the preparation of offers and other business documentation,
- participating in the establishment and optimisation of processes in the Company,
- designing instructions and applying application solutions for users within the Company and for customers,
- coordinating, harmonising, and participating and communicating within the Company and with software solution providers, external partners and users of services.
What is expected of you:
- graduation candidate or graduate of information, computer or other natural sciences,
- good written and oral command of the Slovenian and English languages,
- knowledge of the principles of programming and operation of databases,
- understanding the basics of modern information and communication technologies.
- independence, dynamic attitude, accuracy and creativity,
- teamwork skills,
- being on the alert for opportunities,
- good oral and written communication skills.
We offer the following:
- an employment relationship for an indefinite period with six months’ trial period,
- the possibility of career promotion and personal development,
- a friendly, safe and stimulating work environment,
- constant contact with the latest technologies and development concepts,
- participation in a team of top IT professionals, who will support you at work and help your personal progress with their extensive experience.